Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Had a pretty good week last week. I feel like I'm getting back on track. I won't be working on revisions next week. I'm going to work on a different project that I want to get done before I go back to work in a couple of weeks.

Quote of the Week: "It ain't nothing to find no starting place in the world. You just start from where you find yourself." ~ August Wilson

What I'm reading: Virtue Falls by Christina Dodd. This is the first book in this series and since the 3rd book is coming out soon, I figured I should start the series.

Random things:  While I finally managed to find a way to keep the squirrels from raiding my container garden, I'm not getting much in the way of vegetables. I had a ton of flowers on my cucumber plants, but not a single cucumber. I had the same issue with my yellow squash. I've gotten 3 green peppers so far and have a couple of tiny ones that are just starting to grow. I don't know if it's because the excessive heat we've had this year or something else, but I will try again next year. Especially now that I've figured out the secret to keeping the squirrels out of the plants.

Random Photo of the Week:

 Our newest wind chimes. The glass globe is supposed to glow at night after being in the sun all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment