Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

This I know for sure...

It's taking me forever to get the revisions done on this manuscript. The month of May was crazy hectic with extra hours at work, doctor appointments for my mom and myself, wedding related events, and taking my mom to visit my uncle two days a week after work. He's been in the hospital for almost 2 months, but is on the mend. He is going to be moved to a physical therapy rehab center soon. With all that's been going on I'm lucky if I can squeeze in one solid day of writing/revision time.

Now that May is over (and I have to say, I'm glad to see it end), I'm hoping things will settle down and I can get back on a regular schedule. That being said, I took my mom to visit my uncle at the hospital two days this week, went shopping for a baby shower gift for a shower I'm going to tomorrow, helped out a friend on Tuesday that I'd committed to weeks ago and I'm taking my mom grocery shopping after work today because I won't have time on Saturday when I usually take her because of the baby shower so I still will only end up with one day of good revision/writing time.

I need more hours in my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment