Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

A New Beginning

I'm starting this post by wishing everyone a safe, healthy, happy, and prosperous 2016.

While I always feel that September is the start of a new year instead of January, I'm looking forward to the beginning of 2016. I have high hopes and strong goals for this year, both personally and in my writing career.

It feels like I have a fresh start. A way to put the past year, which wasn't horrible by any means and in fact from June onward was pretty great day job wise, in perspective. Yes, I didn't meet all of my 2015 goals, but I learned from those I didn't and I learned why I didn't. I kept that in mind when I set my goals for 2016.

I feel incredibly optimistic for 2016 and I haven't felt that way in quite a while. Here's to a fantastic year for all of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment