Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

A New Look

I've been wanting to changes to my blog for a few months now, but with things hectic at work and then the holidays, I just couldn't seem to find the time.  As I was setting my goals for 2014, I added "make changes to blog" as one of my monthly goals. It will be an ongoing process as I'm able to institute the changes between writing, promoting, and of course, working the day job. I've given myself to until the end of March to have the changes completed. I hope to have it done before then but built in a bit of extra time in case something unexpected comes up.

So if things seem a little odd or out of place when you stop by, please be patient and know that my blog is currently undergoing renovations. Please feel free to offer comments and/or suggestions as you notice the change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment