Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

This I know for sure...

As a child I was always told to treat people the way I would want to be treated.  It's a rule I still live by today. Unfortunately, it seems in today's society, people don't always do the same thing. Either it was something they were never taught or think that now they're an adult that rule no longer applies, especially in the workplace.

Unfortunately, some workplaces foster the competitive, dog eat dog, mentality among their staff. While my office isn't one of those environments, we do have a couple of people who don't hesitate to undermine others to make themselves look better. At those times, I want to say to them, "remember what you put out into the universe comes back to you." Some people call it karma and we all know the old adage about karma, that it can be a b*tch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment