Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

This I know for sure...

I am so looking forward to having an extra long weekend two weeks in a row. 

This coming week, while I may have 5 days off from work including the weekend, it will be busy getting things ready for Christmas day, celebrating on Christmas day, and really only having the day after to be able to relax and just breathe. 

The following week, I'll have 4 days off including the weekend and hope to use a few hours to get some writing related things taken care of to start the new year off right.  But for the most part, I want to take the time and just be.  To not have to go anywhere (except grocery shopping) or do anything, that is what I'm looking forward to the most. To have the time to sit and read and not feel guilty for doing it instead of something else "more important."  


No comments:

Post a Comment