Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I'm Reading Wednesday

This week I'm trying to read three books at the same time. I'm just finishing up a cozy mystery titled Last Wool and Testament by Molly MacRae. I'm in the middle of the historical romance titled The Taming of a Scottish Princess by Karen Hawkins.  Finally, I'm just starting the paranormal/fantasy novel titled Kitty Steals the Show by Carrie Vaughn.

All of them are library books and are due at the end of the week.  I hope I can finish the last two in time.

2 comments:

  1. You're busy reading this week. :) I bought two news books this week and now I just need the time to read them. I bought the last book by Jo Goodman called The Last Renegade and the newest by Maya Banks, Never Seduce a Scot. If life would just leave me alone, perhaps I would have the time to read them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by Jo Goodman, but hear she's a great writer. I love Maya Banks, though I've only read her KGI series.

    I didn't finish "Kitty Steals the Show" but was able to renew it now I just need to get some time to read it. :o)

    ReplyDelete