Pages

Monday, April 1, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  Had an okay week writing wise. I'm going to do Camp NaNoWriMo this month. It officially starts today, April 1st. I'm hoping by participating, it'll help me get between 25k and 30k written in April. 

Motivational Quote: "I believe any success in life is made by going into an area with a...furious optimism." ~ Sylvester Stallone

What I'm Reading: I finished The Boy Who Cried Bear by Kelley Armstrong last night. It's the second book in the Haven's Rock series. I'll start a new book tonight but I haven't chosen one yet. I have four books I borrowed from the library so it'll be one of those. 

Random Thoughts: My cat, Mrs. Green, likes to sit on my lap in the evenings. Usually when I'm trying to do something that makes it difficult for her to sit on my lap like crocheting. When she does settle in and get comfortable, I hate to disturb her. It's become a joke among my family that I can't do anything if the cat is on my lap. Change out "dog" for "cat" and I could be Charlie Brown in the picture below.

Random Photo:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment