Pages

Monday, March 25, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I actually managed to get some writing done after more days than I care to admit without getting anything done. I feel like I'm getting back on track. 

Motivational Quote: "Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied. And somewhere in between eat a cookie." ~ Dwayne Johnson.

What I'm Reading: I started The Sister Effect by Susan Mallery this past weekend. I was looking for something that would be a light, quick read and this book seemed like a good choice. 

Random Thoughts: We had a very mild winter with very little snow and higher than normal temperatures. The first full day of spring brought three inches of snow and it's snowed every day since. We got eight inches last Friday night into Saturday. It was sunny yesterday and a tiny bit warmer so here's hoping that was winter's last hurrah and spring weather will be here to stay.

Random Photo:

The snow threatened our barely there daffodil buds so I cut them and brought them inside hoping they would still bloom. They all did. Please ignore Mrs. Green. She loves flowers and had to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment