Pages

Monday, April 15, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  Had some unexpected things pop up last week along with a doctor appointment so I didn't get as much writing done as I'd hoped. This week should be a quiet week (unless something else pops up) so I hope to get a lot of writing done.

Motivational Quote: "It doesn't matter how small the action is, if we all do the little that we can, it will make a difference." ~ Wangari Maathai

What I'm Reading: I finished reading Cut and Run by Mary Burton last night. I'm not sure what I'll read this week. I still have a couple of books from the library to read before they have to be returned.

Random Thoughts:  While the sky was cloudy in my area during the majority of the eclipse, it was fascinating the way everything became so dark and quiet and then lightened back up and the birds started chirping again. We stood on our back porch to view it so there wasn't any noise from a crowd reacting to what was occurring like in some places. 

Random Photo:

After the first orchid we received died soon after it was given to us, my sister gave us another one. We've had much better luck this time around. As you can see, it's currently blooming. This is the 3rd year we've gotten blossoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment