Pages

Monday, January 30, 2023

Monay Check In

I wanted to apologize for not posting my Monday check in last week. The weekend prior to Monday, 01/23/23 was so hectic and crazy that I didn't even realize that I didn't do my Monday post until Wednesday morning. 

Writing Related: Mississippi's story is humming along. I'm still a little behind where I wanted to be by the end of January, but I'm thinking I should be able to catch up in February.

Motivational Quote: "Our lives are just unfolding disasters where once in a while nice things happen." ~ Kazim Ali

What I'm Reading: I'm currently reading Under Pressure by Sara Driscoll. This is the 6th book in her FBI K-9 series.

Random Things: I usually try to post uplifting or inspiring quotes, but last week was such a miserable week all the way around - at the day job and at home - that the above quote just seemed really appropriate to how I was feeling. I'm sure this week will be better. (Fingers crossed.)

Random Photo:

                                                     Mrs. Green says "Hello."


No comments:

Post a Comment