Pages

Monday, February 13, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I accomplished so little writing wise last week that I really want to say I accomplished nothing. I had a couple of life issues come up that killed any writing time last week. 

Motivational Quote: Due to things that occurred last week I felt these two quotes were appropriate:   

1.)  "Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced." ~ James Baldwin  

2.)  "I am not hopeless nor have I lost my motivation. We cannot stop trying." ~ Narges Mohammadi

What I'm Reading: I'm currently reading Spare by Prince Harry. 

Random Things: It was negative 15 degrees last weekend so I squeezed out enough time to make gingerbread cookies. I hate to admit it, but homemade cookies always make me feel better. I guess you could say they're my comfort food. 

Random Photo:

                                                The gingerbread cookies



No comments:

Post a Comment