Pages

Monday, July 19, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: The first chapter of the third book in my Echo Company series is written. I was able write much more than I expected despite my mom and I having a couple of appointments during the week. 

Motivational Quote: "To succeed you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a reality." ~ Dame Anita Roddick

What I'm Reading: I finished reading The Stepsisters by Susan Mallery last night. I haven't decided what I'll read next.

Random Things: We're caught up on the Virgin River series on Netflix so we've decided to start watching The Queen's Gambit as we both have heard good things about it.

Random Photo:


                                     Somebody hiding from the vacuum cleaner.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment