Pages

Monday, July 12, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I took the week off in part to celebrate my mom's birthday and the 4th of July. I'll be starting the 3rd book in my Echo Company series this coming Tuesday.

Motivational Quote: "When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around." ~ Willie Nelson  I'm repeating this quote from a couple of weeks ago because I think we can all use a reminder from time to time to count our blessings.

What I'm Reading:  I'm finishing up Death by Intermission by Alexis Morgan. This is the 4th book in the Abby McCree mystery series.

Random Things:  We started streaming the Netflix Virgin River series based on the books by Robyn Carr. We're just finishing up the first season and we're finding it highly addicting. The third season started on July 9th I have a feeling it won't be long before we're on season three and anxiously awaiting for each new episode to be released.


No comments:

Post a Comment