Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Chapter two of Ivan's story (book #3 in the Echo Company series) is written. I haven't come up with a title for this book yet, so I'll probably refer to it as "Ivan's story" while I'm writing it. The writing is going a little slower than I expected. I'm also getting the feeling I started the story in the wrong place. 

Motivational Quote: "It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" ~ Rocky Balboa

What I'm Reading: I started reading Always A Bridesmaid by Cindi Madsen last Friday. This is the first book I've read by Ms. Madsen and I'm liking it so far. 

Random Things: Last week seemed like it lasted 7 months instead of 7 days. I don't know if it was because I had so much going on, or that I didn't sleep well any night last week, or I just had a case of the blahs. I'm hoping this week is much better.

Random Photo:

                                                         Bird watching                                            

 

No comments:

Post a Comment