Pages

Monday, March 1, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I only managed to get 15 pages written last week. My mom and I both had doctor appointments (on different days of course) that ate into my writing time.

Motivational Quote: "I truly believe that we can overcome any hurdle that lies before us and create the life we want to live." ~ Gillian Anderson

What I'm Reading: I started reading The Friendship List by Susan Mallery over the weekend. I'm a big fan of Ms. Mallery and have read most of her books.

Random Things: I'm so happy it's March, though February seemed to go by pretty quickly. The closer we get to spring, the happier I am. I'm done with snow and brutally cold weather.

Random Photo:

 You know your cat did something wrong when he tries to hide between the sofa cushions.


No comments:

Post a Comment