Pages

Monday, February 22, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I wrote the last of the transition scene that I needed to bridge the pages I'd revised/edited and where the story picked up again. When I originally started writing this manuscript, I had skipped ahead, just leaving myself a note stating I needed a transition scene to tie the two parts together. Now that that scene is written, I'm back to editing/revising the pages I wrote after skipping that scene.

Motivational Quote: "The world will drag you by the hand, yelling 'This is important!'...And each day, it's up to you to yank your hand back, put it on your heart, and say, 'No. This is what's important.'" ~ Iain S. Thomas

What I'm Reading: I started Unleashed by Rachel Lacey over this past weekend. 

Random Things: I'm working my way through my "Must Do" list to get Honor Bound up for sale by March 4th. I've made myself a check list so I don't forget anything. Hopefully the process will get easier with each book'

Random Photo:

  Somebody has discovered a new warm place to sleep - the heat register in the dining room.


No comments:

Post a Comment