Pages

Monday, March 22, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I finished revising/editing the pages I had written in the second book in my series so now I can start writing the remainder of the book. I also nailed down the title for that book -- Promises to Keep.

Motivational Quote: It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can." ~ Sidney Smith

What I'm Reading: I'm reading You Betrayed Me by Lisa Jackson. My mom recommended the book to me so I'm giving it a try. I find Ms. Jackson's books are hit and miss with me. Some of them I really like and some of them, I don't. 

Random Things: Now that we've hit the official start of spring, I'm hoping we've seen the last of the snow for the winter season or at least not enough to need to shovel it.

Random Photo: 

                                  A Sure Sign of Spring: Blooming Crocuses
 

No comments:

Post a Comment