Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Only managed about 12 pages of revisions last week. I had appointments and the like after work for the first three days of last week so it didn't leave a lot of writing time.

Quote of the Week: "Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don't want to do it." ~ Unknown  I'm repeating this quote from a couple of weeks ago because I really need to absorb it into my life lately.

What I'm Reading: I'll be starting Dead Ringer by Mary Burton when I get in bed tonight. I like to try and read every night before I go to sleep.

Random Thoughts:  I hope everyone exercised their right to vote yesterday.

Random Photo of the Week:

               They sell baby pineapples the size of an orange at my local grocery store.
                       Cute, but expensive. They cost more than a full size pineapple
 

No comments:

Post a Comment