Pages

Friday, November 16, 2018

This I know for sure...

I'm looking forward to having next Friday off for the Thanksgiving holiday. I have so much I want to accomplish that day that I'm probably being a bit unrealistic about how much I'm really going to get done. I have a pretty good sized list of things I want to do or set up that I can't seem to get to. A couple of things I want to get done are:

I had to buy a new laptop over the summer because my hard drive died in my old one and I've yet to download Itunes so I can update my Ipod. Yes, I still use an Ipod instead of downloading music directly to my phone. I find listening to music on my phone drains the battery much faster than if I don't do that.

I also want to make a spreadsheet of all of the links to favorite websites, blog posts, or information sites so if I have to purchase a new laptop in the future, I won't lose all of the links to those favorites I have saved like I did this summer.

I'd like to make a spreadsheet of all of the books I want to read categorized by genre or sub-genre so I can see at a glance what I have on my "To Be Read" list by category or author. My TBR list on Goodreads is numbering in the 400's so getting all of those transferred into a spreadsheet will definitely be a time consuming process.

If I can get at least a few of the things knocked off the list, I'll consider the day a success.



No comments:

Post a Comment