Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...
   
My Current WIP (Work In Progress): Writing is on hiatus during the holidays.

Quote of the Week: "You know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance." ~ James 1:3

What I'm Reading: I'm still trying to finish Never Judge A Lady By Her Cover by Sarah MacLean. It's a great book, but I'm finding very little free time to read right now. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish it this week now that Christmas is over.

Random Thoughts:  I'm looking forward to this weekend. While it's still a holiday weekend, it will be much less chaotic. I will do my usual Saturday errands and housework, but Sunday and Monday will be quiet days spent relaxing and recharging for the coming year ahead.

Random Photo of the Week:


                   Somebody has taken over Mrs. Green's new favorite sleeping area.

No comments:

Post a Comment