Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): Writing is on hiatus during the holidays.
Quote of the Week: "Loyalty doesn't happen with you in the room. Loyalty is what happens behind people's backs when there's every opportunity to be disloyal." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: Never Judge A Lady By Her Cover by Sarah MacLean. I started this book a while ago then set it aside because I had library books I had to read before they were due to be returned. I picked this book back up even though I set it aside for a few weeks. I was enjoying the story and want to finish it.

Random Thoughts:  While I've lived in upstate NY my entire life, I am not a fan of the winter weather. The only time I like snow is when I can stay home and watch it fall outside my window. We're expected to get approximately 10 inches by the end of today. If you live in a sunny climate, soak up a little warmth and sun for me.

Random Photo of the Month:

                           Mrs. Green greeting me when I come home from the day job.

No comments:

Post a Comment