Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I did 37 additional pages of revisions on Honor Bound last week. About half of those were newly written material.

Quote of the Week: “We have more strength than will; and it is often in order to excuse ourselves that we imagine that things are impossible.” ~ La Rochefoucauld

What I'm reading: I'm reading Death, Taxes, and a Satin Garter by Diane Kelly. This is the 10th book in the Tara Holloway series. 

Random Things: I did very little pleasure reading in November and December, mainly due to lack of time during the holiday season. I missed it more than I realized now that I'm back to having the time to read. 

Random Photo of the Week:  

     Somebody's new favorite spot - The ledge along the stairs leading to the second floor.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment