Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I went through the first 75 pages of Honor Bound and make a few minor changes. It feels good to be writing again.

Quote of the Week: "When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it." -Jim Rohn

What I'm reading: I just started First Star I See Tonight by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. I love her books.

Random Things: It really does make a difference if you make a plan for your week. I find that if I plan out my week on Saturday evenings or Sunday afternoons for the coming week, I accomplish so much more than if I just try to fit everything in when I can instead of having it scheduled for a specific day and time.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                Not a photo, but I love this and wanted to share it.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment