Pages

Friday, January 20, 2017

This I know for sure...

One of the things I'm attempting to do in 2017 is keep a gratitude journal. I did it a few years ago, but haven't done it since. I've seen photos of gratitude journals with the pages decorated with photos, pictures, quotes both biblical and not, and other items. Some have beautiful covers, are bound like a book, and some are made of hand tooled leather. I feel kind of like a fraud calling mine a journal since it's just a one subject notebook. I tell myself I'm a beginner so I can graduate to the other type in the future. Really, I'm just telling myself that so I'll feel better. :o)

Each day I write down three things that I'm grateful for that day. It doesn't necessarily have to be something that happened that day, just something I'm feeling grateful for on that day. I say attempting to keep the journal because I've already forgotten to do it a couple of times when I first started. I am doing better though.

Do you keep a gratitude journal? If so, what do you use for yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment