Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  Currently on hiatus until after the new year.

Quote of the Week:  “Your time to move forward is coming, but it’s not here yet. Gather your strength, work hard, and success will come.” ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I still reading My Fair Princess by Vanessa Kelly. It's taking me forever to read this book. I just don't have the time to sit down and read. I'm hoping that will change after the holidays.

Random Things: Can I complain about how much I hate wrapping gifts? Not just holiday presents, but any gift I happen to be giving. It seems like an enormous waste of time and money. You buy the wrapping paper, bow, sometimes a card and take the time to wrap the gift so it looks nice and the recipient tears off the paper and bow in a matter of seconds and it ends up in the garbage. I try to give gift bags as much as possible, but still wrap gifts for young children.

Random Photo of the Week: 

Somebody checking the Santa's boot ornament. I've had the ornament since I was a child. It now has a few teeth marks on the toe.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment