Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I'm done working the extra hours at the day job, but I'm taking a hiatus from working on my manuscript until after the holidays are over. I have so much to do with the holidays coming quicker than I want them to that I need the time to get things done.

Quote of the Week:  "Find out what your dream is and work at it." ~ Beverly Johnson

What I'm reading: I still reading My Fair Princess by Vanessa Kelly. I'm not very far into it. Whenever I try to read it before going to bed for the night, I end up falling asleep within two pages or so. The story isn't boring, it's just that I'm so exhausted by the time I get in bed, I fall asleep almost as soon as I get comfortable.

Random Things:  I'm so looking forward to Christmas for two reasons. One I'll get to see family that I don't see that often and two, I'll have two extra days off from work. I feel like I'll need it after the chaos of Christmas day and everyone coming and going throughout the day.

Random Photo of the Week:

                          I'm wishing I could just hide under a blanket some days lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment