Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  Not much accomplished. I'm still working extra hours at the day job. Hopefully this week or next week will be the end of the extra hours.

Quote of the Week:  “Assume and expect nothing and you’ll be just fine.” ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I'm still reading Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas. It's a good book, I'm just having a hard time finding time to read.

Random Things:  I'm attempting to cull my list of Christmas cookies I'm going to make this year. I want to pare it down from 6 to 7 different kinds to half that amount. The problem is my siblings each have a different favorite and are lobbying for the ones they like best.

Random Photo of the Week: 

     Somebody spent Thanksgiving hanging out under the table hoping for treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment