Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

This I know for sure...


I already feel like my leisure time has become practically non-existent and with the coming holidays that time will become even more of a luxury.

I usually read about 4 to 5 books a month. I read 2 books in September and 1 book in October, not for lack of trying. I had planned on starting to read a new book days before I actually found the time to do so.

I'm taking my mom to the library today when I get out of work. While I want to borrow a few books myself, I'm not sure I'll have the time to read them. As a person who'd rather read than do almost anything else, not having time to read is almost like being punished. I'm going to have to either give up on sleep or find a way to get some reading time back.

No comments:

Post a Comment