Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  I came across a manuscript I'd written about 5 years ago. I spent this week reading through it to see if it was something worth readying for publication. While it needs some minor work, over all I think it's pretty good. I've sent it to 2 of my beta readers to see what they think.

Quote of the Week: "My message is never quit. Never give up. When you have a little trouble here and there, just keep fighting. In the end, it will pay off." ~ Gabby Douglas

What I'm reading:  Hidden by Kendra Elliot. This is the first book in her Bone Secrets series. It's the first book I've tried reading by Ms. Elliot. It came highly recommended.

Random things:  Back during February and March when it was 20 degrees or so, I wished for warmer weather. Well, it's been 88 degrees or higher with unbearable humidity for the last 4 days. Now, I'd like it to be a little cooler. A few days in a row with it around 75 degrees or so would be welcome. 


Random Photo of the Week:


                                      New wind chimes for the front porch

No comments:

Post a Comment