Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  I didn't make my deadline of finishing the revisions by the end of June. I've been working extra hours at the day job for the last 2 weeks and it definitely cut into writing time.

Quote of the Week:  “Save your wishes and rituals for later because right now good luck and hard work are one and the same. Know your intention, put in the focused time, and you will receive your due.” ~ Unknown
 
What I'm reading: I'll be starting Edge of Danger by Katie Reus this evening. This is the first book by Ms. Reus that I've read.

Random things:  We spent the 4th of July at a family gathering held at my brother's home. He has a large backyard so my siblings and their families gathered there. We had a potluck meal and cake for my mom's birthday. It was a great way to spend the day, even the weather was perfect, bright and sunny, not too hot and a nice breeze just when you felt like you needed one.

Random Photo of the Week:


This is the first year our lilies have bloomed after two years of trying. Usually the wild bunny we have in the neighborhood eats the buds before they get a chance to blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment