Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I decided I hated what little of the synopsis I'd written so I scrapped it all. I'll be starting fresh this week.

Quote of the Week: “There are things you could be doing better, and in time you’ll get to that the place you want to be. But for now, celebrate where you’re at.” ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: The Rogue Not Taken by Sarah MacLean. This is the first book in Ms. MacLean's Scandal & Scoundrel series. I'm loving this book. I stayed up way too late last night reading it.

Random things:  I went to our local farmers' market over the past weekend and bought way too many flowers. I spent Saturday afternoon planting them into the garden.

Random Photo of the Week:


                                      Here are some of the flowers I purchased. 
                                        I've planted them into a hanging planter.

No comments:

Post a Comment