Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  Revised two chapters and added new scenes that help move the plot forward.

Quote of the Week: “To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another.” ~ Katherine Paterson

What I'm reading: I'm still reading Thread of Fear by Laura Griffin. I hope to finish it within the next couple of days.

Random things: As you can tell, I collect quotes. I write them down on anything I have handy at the time, from scraps of paper, to a napkin, to a gum wrapper. I keep them in an old jewelry box. I've started typing them into a Word document because some of them are becoming illegible with the ink fading especially those that I wrote on the back of receipts.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                                 A winter sunset in my area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment