Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Revised two more chapters. I didn't have a chance to rework the first chapter with the different point of view though. I hope to get to that this week as well as continue with the revisions.

Quote of the week: "Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." ~ H.L. Hunt

What I'm reading: Thread of Fear by Laura Griffin. This is one of her earlier works.

Random things: The Lenten Season starts today. In addition to other things to get ready for Easter, one of my goals is to have the revisions of my WIP completed by March 31st. Yes it's after Easter, but only by a few days.

Random Photo of the Week:


                      Somebody is trying to cuddle on the edge of the cat bed much to Petey's dismay.

No comments:

Post a Comment