Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  I've made it to the halfway point in revising my manuscript. Now I'm sure I'll be able to have it completed by the end of the year.

Quote of the week: "Do something today that your future self will thank you for." ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: Rules of The Game by Lori Wilde. I wasn't sure I was going to like this book when I first started it, but I hung in there and started enjoying it after the first few chapters.

Random things: I've started Christmas shopping. Ugh! It pains me to say that since it's still a few weeks away from Thanksgiving. I don't normally start gift shopping until after that, but I came across a great sale on paints, brushes, and canvas that I couldn't resist purchasing. I have two nieces who are quite talented painters and usually have art supplies on their requested gift lists.


Random Photo of the Week:

         Somebody's cuddled up against the cold as he recovers from his neutering surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment