Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I mentioned participating in RWA's The End challenge. I've written approx. 3,500 words since it started on February 2nd. The goal of the challenge is to write 2,000 words per month from February through December 2015. I'm feeling pretty good that I've already surpassed this month's goal and there's still 2 weeks left in the month.

Quote of the week: "You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change." ~ Unknown. Something to keep in mind.

What I'm reading: "He's So Fine" by Jill Shalvis. This part of her Lucky Harbor series. Ms. Shalvis is one of my favorite contemporary romance authors. If you haven't read any of her books, pick one up. You won't regret it.

Random things: I came into the living room the other day and was thrilled to notice it was after 5:00pm and it was still light outside. One more sign that Spring is coming. :o)

Random Photo of the Week: 

                                           I'm sure every writer feels this way.





No comments:

Post a Comment