Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I'm Reading Wednesday...Or Not

I'm knee deep in revisions for a manuscript that is due in about a week and a half so I'm not doing too much pleasure reading. About the only thing I've read in the past week or so is the local newspaper each day.

Once I turn in my ms, I plan on taking a trip to the library and stocking up on some great books and doing nothing but read (after I get home from the day job of course) for a couple of weeks. I call it feeding the creative well. I'm really looking forward to it.  I never realized how much I'd miss reading a book on a daily basis.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Once you finish the manuscript you can reward yourself with a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Isabella. I went to Barnes and Noble after work today and purchased some books. Well, not really purchased, I guess since I used a gift card. The best way to buy books I think. :o)

    ReplyDelete