Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

This I Know For Sure...

Not being able to watch TV can ruin your night.  I don't think I watch a lot of TV but I do try to watch the local and world news every evening. (Ok, I like to watch Castle, Person of Interest, and Body of Proof every week but I DVR them and watch them on Sunday afternoons with my family.) For the last two weeks, every night about 5:40 pm we lose our cable connection and end up with either a completely black screen while the cable box reboots itself endlessly or the TV picture is so pixelated you can't even see what is supposed to be on the screen. This lasts until 10:00 pm or after.

After 4 visits by technicians throughout this week to correct the problem, the last visit last night at 7:00pm, I'm hoping the problem has finally been fixed. It seemed to be working okay but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

For someone who doesn't watch a lot of TV, I was surprised how much it bothered me that I couldn't watch the news.  Thank goodness I have the newspaper delivered to the house or I'd have no idea what was going on in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment