Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

This I Know For Sure...

When I'm stressing or worrying about something, sleep goes out the window.  I don't usually have a problem falling asleep, it's staying asleep. I'll suddenly wake up at 2:45 or 3:00am and lay there worrying over whatever it is that's bothering me until the alarm goes off at 5:15am and I have to get up and start the day. Most days when I haven't slept well the night before, I wish I could throw the covers over my head and stay in bed for another few hours. Unfortunately, that's rarely an option unless it's a Sunday.

I try not to stress over things I can't control but it must not be in my make up. I'm a world class worrier. I have a friend who often says, "What will be, will be." I wish I could have that attitude. I might be able to sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment