Pages

Monday, August 17, 2026

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I worked on edits for Garrett's story. I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped. I found dangling plot thread that brought me to a screeching halt because I don't know how to fix it. I've been brainstorming with a fellow writing friend and think I have the problem solved. I'm hoping this week will be much more productive.

Motivational Quote: "Each day we have the opportunity to learn something new, apologize for our mistakes, and become better." ~ Lewis Howes (American entrepreneur)

What I'm Reading:  I finished Thrown for a Loop by Sarina Bowen last night. It's the first book in her New York Legends hockey romance series. If you like hockey romance books, I highly recommend her books. 

Random Things:  To continue on my post from last week about the Dunkin' in my area offering pumpkin spice drinks around August 19th, I found Halloween candy on sale in one of the local Wegman's stores. I realize Summerween is really popular right now, but I'm not at all ready to see Halloween candy for sale in early August. It reinforces the fact that summer is coming to an end and winter will be here all too soon. 

Random Photo:

                           The Halloween candy display at one of our local Wegman's.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment