Pages

Monday, November 21, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Writing was pretty much a bust last week. I had so many things crop up that ate up my writing time that it's a wonder I managed to get any words written at all. 

Motivational Quote: "To anyone who has a dream, I say follow that dream. You're never too old. It is never too late." ~ Susan Boyle

What I'm Reading: I've just started reading Book Lovers by Emily Henry. I don't feel that it's a romance novel in the traditional sense. Right now, I'm not sure how I feel about the book. I'm going to continue reading it for the time being. I'm still in the first quarter of the book so my opinion may change the further into the book I get.

Random Things:  I learned last week that there are promotional companies who don't provide materials when they say they will and when contacted about it, instead of apologizing, take offense and become insulting. I understand things happen and would have accepted a viable reason why things weren't emailed in time for the promotional slot, too bad the owner went the unprofessional route instead of owning up to the error. I'm not naming the company, but I won't be doing business with them in the future and if someone asks me my thoughts about them, I will be honest about my experience.

Random Photo:

             Given the week I had, I feel like only talking to my cat for the next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment