Pages

Monday, November 28, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I didn't get much more written last week than I did the week before. I think I was too ambitious believing I could get all the prep for Thanksgiving dinner done and still have writing time.Writing time is hard to come by once the Christmas season starts. I'm hoping to do most of my gift shopping online, but it still takes time to do and then there's all the baking and gift wrapping and decorating to do.

Motivational Quote: "You don't always have to know what you're doing, or how to do it, to successfully execute your purpose. Intention comes with its own intelligence." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I finished reading Lone Wolf by Sara Driscoll last night. It's the first book in the FBI K-9 mystery series. I'll probably start a new book in the next couple of days. 

Random Things: This is more writing related than random. I had hoped to have at least 3/4 of Mississippi's story written by mid-December so I could focus on Christmas related things and not stress out over not getting words written. I have no where near three quarters of it written. I'm going to try and fit in more writing time on the weekends around holiday stuff that needs to be done to at least get to that 3/4 mark by January.

Random Photo:

   I came across this car parked in my neighborhood. The photo doesn't do the paint job justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment