Pages

Monday, July 18, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I had a productive week last week. I feel like I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel in terms of finishing the rewrite of the ending of Ivan's story. I'm pretty sure I'll only need to write another 70 or so pages.  

Motivational Quote: "He who waits for chance may wait a year." ~ Yoruban Proverb  (I want to add "Or longer.")

What I'm Reading: I started reading Omens by Kelley Armstrong yesterday afternoon. It's the first book in the Cainsville series.

Random Things: I've been squeezing in time on Sundays to make cards for family members who have birthdays at the end of this month. We have 4 practically in a row. My sister's birthday is 07/25, one niece's birthday is 07/27, another niece's birthday is 07/28, and the first niece's husband's birthday is 07/30. Crazy, right?

Random Photo:

                        Mrs. Green lounging on the bed mocking me as I go off to work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment