Pages

Monday, July 11, 2022

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I have to admit between the July 4th holiday and my mom's birthday, I didn't get a lot of writing done. I'm back on track this week though.

Motivational Quote: "He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough." ~ Lao-Tzu

What I'm Reading: I started reading Murder at the Beacon Bakeshop by Darci Hannah yesterday. This is the first book in the Beacon Bakeshop mystery series.

Random Things: I can't believe we're already halfway through the year. I have so much I want to accomplish this year and feel like I have so little time left to get it all completed. One good thing about feeling like I'm behind is that it's really helping me cut through the waste of time stuff and helping me focus on the goals I definitely want to meet by the end of the year.  

Random Photo:

                   Mrs. Green telling me to hurry up and take the picture already. 😀
  

No comments:

Post a Comment