Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week:

Writing Related: Still working on the blurb for the 3rd book. I should have the feedback from my beta readers for Promises to Keep by tomorrow. I'm hoping to have any suggested changes/corrections completed by the end of this coming weekend.

Motivational Quote: "Great accomplishments are earned in small gains." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I started reading The Bounty by Janet Evanovich and Steve Hamilton last Friday. It's the 7th book in the Fox and O'Hare series. I didn't read the 6th book but I don't feel lost at all by not reading it before reading this one.

Random Things:  Mrs. Green ventured out on to the back porch for the first time in 3 years. She normally runs in the opposite direction when you open the door. She tried to hide behind the potted plant I keep on the porch and only stayed outside for about 2 minutes before she wanted to go back inside. Meanwhile her brother likes to go out on the back porch as often as possible. Every day when I come home from work, he's waiting at the door to come out. I let him out onto the porch to bask in the sun for a few minutes and then we go inside.

Random Photo: 

                                   Mrs. Green exploring the back porch.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment