Pages

Monday, June 28, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week:

Writing Related: I finished the suggested changes from my beta readers and formatted the manuscript for publishing. That will happen this week. I also nailed down the blurb for the 3rd book. 

Motivational Quote: "When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around." ~ Willie Nelson

What I'm Reading:  I started reading Death by Auction by Alexis Morgan a few days ago. This is the third book in the Abby McCree mystery series. I'm really enjoying this series and have already picked up the 4th book.

Random Things:  I am visiting the Wild Women Authors blog today along with Ava Tiernan, the main female character from Promises to Keep. If you'd like to stop by, here is the link: Wild Women Authors blog

Random Photo:

                                         Here's the cover for Promises to Keep



No comments:

Post a Comment