Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

Monday Check In

This week...

Writing Related:  I had a good writing week. I didn't finish the book last week like I wanted to. Unless something unforeseen comes up, I should finish it this week. My cover artist is working on the cover. I have to admit I can't wait to see what she comes up with.

Motivational Quote: "It will take will and effort...It will take vision and boldness." ~ John F. Kennedy

What I'm Reading: I'm currently reading Front Row at the Trump Show by Jonathan Karl. I don't usually read politically based books but one of my sisters kept telling me I needed to read it and loaned me her copy. 

Random Things:  I'm going car shopping this coming weekend. I can't wait because I hate my current car. I'm hoping I can get a good deal and buy on the spot so it's done and over with.

Random Photo:


                     Somebody loves his old bed even though he's clearly out grown it.

                   Here's his new bed which Mrs. Green sleeps on more than he does.

         



No comments:

Post a Comment