Pages

Monday, May 3, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Aargh! I had a less than stellar writing week this past week. I'm still working hard to hit my self imposed deadline to finish the second book in the Echo Company series, but it may be the following week before it's done.

Motivational Quote: "Almost all good writing begins with terrible first efforts. You need to start somewhere." ~ Anne Lamott

What I'm Reading: I'm currently reading Crust No One by Winnie Archer. This is the second book in the Bread Shop mystery series.

Random Things: My mom received a new kindle. Who knew it would be such a headache to transfer the apps and games she plays on her old kindle to the new one without losing her progress in the games. Unfortunately, she did have to start over in a couple of them. You would think anything on one kindle could just be transferred to another without an issue considering it's the same device (except for a different version/edition) and is made by the same company.

No comments:

Post a Comment