Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week:

Writing Related: I finished revising all of the pages I'd had previously written of the second book in the Echo Company series. I'm thinking I have about 75 pages to write and the book will be completed. I also contacted the cover artist to get on her calendar to have the cover for the second book made.

Motivational Quote: "Celebrate your successes, no matter how big or how small they are. Every success is worth celebrating." ~ Unknown   I'm repeating last week's quote because it's something I really need to keep in mind. 

What I'm Reading:  I finished reading Broken by Rebecca Zanetti on Sunday evening. It's the third book in the Deep Ops series. I really enjoyed it. The dog, Roscoe, is a bit over the top and his antics can be distracting, but overall I would recommend the series to anyone who likes military type romance. 

Random Things: My mom and I got our Covid vaccine late last week. It's nice to know that by the end of this month, we'll both be able to see my siblings and other family members in person again.

Random Photo:

               After finishing the baby blanket for my niece, I started a new project.


No comments:

Post a Comment