Pages

Monday, April 19, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I wrote 25 pages of new material for book #2 in the Echo Company series. I also managed to get the paperback version of Honor Bound formatted and set up for release. 

Motivational Quote: "What kept me sane was knowing that things would change, and it was a question of keeping myself together until they did." ~ Nina Simone

What I'm Reading: I'm currently reading Murder, She Knit by Peggy Ehrhart. It's the first book in the Knit and Nibble series. It includes knitting tips and a recipe at the end of the book. While I know how to knit, I prefer to crochet. It seems to work up faster than knitting.

Random Things: I'm thinking of setting up an Instagram account. I've probably mentioned it here in the past, but have never done it. I don't like that I can't use Instagram on my laptop. I don't like having a lot of social media platforms on my phone so that's one reason for my hesitancy. I'm probably one of the few people on the planet that doesn't have Facebook on their phone. 

Random Photo:

                          A picture of my fur babies for National Pet Day last week.




No comments:

Post a Comment